March 16, 2020
Letter to Guests: Dear Valued Guests, On behalf of Velvet Taco, I want to assure you that in this time of uncertainty, the health and safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Please know that we are keeping those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) in our thoughts while we closely watch the developing situation. I want to inform you of the proactive steps Velvet Taco is taking to ensure the health and safety in our restaurants—in proactive partnership with local and national health authorities. Specifically, we are:
- Adhering to our best-in-class, deep-cleaning procedures in all restaurants, every day.
- Enhancing cleanliness and sanitizing practices in high-use surface areas like counters, beverage areas and restrooms.
- Limiting personal contact, like handshaking and high-fives. We are greeting each other with an elbow bump or just a smile.
- Enhancing our delivery procedures to ensure order packaging remains safe before we fill it with your favorite items so you can enjoy Velvet Taco at home.
- Enforcing frequent hand washing and we have installed hand sanitizer stations in our dining rooms.
- Supporting team members in staying home from work if they are sick so they can rest and recover.