Velvet Taco Cares
How we’re honoring our commitment to safety
As always, the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members remains our No. 1 priority. Take a look at some of the ways we’re adjusting our dining experience to keep you safe.
- While we implemented additional cleaning and sanitation procedures at all our restaurants, out of an abundance of caution we’re conducting deep, overnight cleaning each night after closing.
- We’re masking up to keep you safe and we ask that you do the same. In most of our restaurants, face masks are required upon entry.
- We’ve installed floor decals 6 feet apart to help guide a safe dining experience and to enforce social distancing.
- We’re offering more ways than ever to get your food safely: take-out, delivery and dine-in while enforcing all social distancing practices. Order now.
All of our restaurants are open for dine-in, take-out or delivery!
The Big Taco Giveback
During the months of April and May, our Guests added taco givebacks to their order and our Team Members delivered tacos to the healthcare heroes working on the front line. With the support of our community we were able to donate over $23k in tacos. Thank you for to all the healthcare heroes for your dedication and to our community for your generosity.
We’re here for you
and, as always, we’re committed to your safety and health.
- Order at your local Velvet Taco and take your meal to go.
- Order ahead for pick up or delivery using https://velvettaco.olo.com/ or the Velvet Taco app.
- Hours of operations will be tailored to the specific needs of each Velvet Taco restaurant and the surrounding community.
Keeping You Happy & Healthy
We put together some special programs with you in mind. We hope these programs provide you with some comfort during this time of uncertainty. We are here for you.
Backdoor Chicken (seriously scratch-made and convenient)
Our famous (and very safe) Backdoor Chicken is perfect for those who need a quick meal for the entire family but don’t want to sacrifice quality and flavor over convenience. You get a whole rotisserie chicken, 2 sides of corn ‘elote’, 1 side of corn pico, 6 corn tortillas, 1 side of heat sauce and 1 side of Valentina… for only $20.
Our Tribe Stands Together
- Team Members have been redeployed to support our delivery and take-out business whenever possible.
- We are providing free meals, guidance and support tools for Team Members who can’t work with us right now.
- We are connecting our Team Members with local community resources like Get Shift Done.
- Our parent company has started a pop-up nonprofit serving high-quality meals via curbside pick-up to hospitality employees who were furloughed during the COVID-19 crisis. Learn more at https://www.furloughkitchen.org/
Our Approach to Health & Safety
As the globe continues to navigate the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), there is no higher priority than protecting the health and safety of our Team Members and our Guests. Click here for a message from Velvet Taco’s CEO on our commitment to cleanliness and doing the right thing for our community.
If you have any other ideas and suggestions, please submit them here with our contact form!